8.09.2012

Ann Coulter Craps Out Again


You know, I try.  I really, really try not to respond to the crap that comes out of Ann Coulter's mouth, not because I find her thoughts particularly stimulating or intelligent or worthy of more than 2 seconds of my time. She is certainly not worth even one of the words that I choose to put on paper. However, once in a while, when I'm bored....

Coulter lives to provoke people. She says shit for no other reason than to piss you off. That is her only schtick, and I've got to hand it to her, she's been making a damn good living at it for several years, now. Even the media, with its 15 minutes of fame attention span, can't seem to get enough of Ann the man Coulter.

She's like those girls in high school, who are such attention whores that they will say anything or blow anyone to make people notice them. Back in the day, we would simply beat her ass and move on.  But school's out, not that she's noticed and Coulter is obviously stuck in a mean girl time warp. Her tired basic black sleeveless little dress, patent leather pumps, way too long dyed blond Morticia styled hair do and heroin chic make up, just doesn't cut it anymore. Not that it ever did. And that adam's apple, well....

Coulter's latest target is single women...STUPID single women as she put it.

Stupid because we support President Obama rather than Super Stiff, aka Mittens Romney (why do rich white guys always have dumb nicknames like Mittens or Scooter?).

Or maybe we're stupid because most of us single women can't get a date with Jimmy “dyno-mite” Walker (who?).

I am sure glad that I'm gay because if I were straight and Mittens and Dyno-mite were my only choices for male companionship, I'd shoot myself today. Maybe that what's wrong with Ann Coulter. Maybe her choices are so limited that she is taking it out on the rest of us.

No real men want her and neither does any self respecting lesbian. Maybe that's what's wrong with the girl/boy/whatever?

Probably she's just envious of Michelle...uh huh...

Mean girl jealousy, that is usually the reason behind it all...always was..






No comments: