1.23.2009

$35 Thousand Dollars for What?!

Big Balls....REALLY BIG BALLS!

John Thain, fired yesterday as CEO of Merrill Lynch after word came to light of his 4-billion dollar spending spree while Merrill Lynch was tanking, and he was asking the government to help out his company.

Seems Mr. Thain signed off on massive bonuses to his boys, paid himself...redecorated his office with an 87,000 dollar area rug...AND A 35,000 DOLLAR TOILET ON LEGS!

All this while he was laying off workers to save money.......

There needs to a special place in hell for these people.

But save the door man job for Dick Cheney....

-0-

Dick..

The evil one today said Dubya should’ve pardoned Scooter Libby. I got news for you Dick. I think the new administration should come after your ass for crimes against humanity.

-0-

Buckeye John

Question-Does John Boehner really listen to himself when he speaks? I think we need to test the water along the Ohio-Indiana border...There some strange folks raising up over there. And then they get voted into office.

-0-

Caroline Kennedy

I don’t care if she backed out. I'm just glad she came to her senses before she took the job. If I had grown up with her view of politics and its consequences, I would never ever have considered serving in the first place.

I like the idea of having Caroline in the world, just as she is.

-0-

Governor Paterson

I know the brother can’t see....but c’mon now...didn’t you just miss an opportunity to double the number of chocolate Senators in Congress? Didn’t somebody tell you that...Or are you saving that seat for yourself, for when you leave the Governor’s mansion in New York...

1 comment:

Quimbob said...

I was disappointed that Paterson played into identity politics and sought a woman to replace a woman instead of ny candidate with similar ideas.
anyway, for now, Paterson in 16.