8.21.2006

Monday Musings....

Finally!

Dubya admits Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11. Three years after the fact, he uttered the admission during a news conference at the White House. But he still says pulling out would be a huge mistake.

Unfortunately, I am inclined to agree with him on that. I don’t see the US accomplishing anything there, but I still have vivid memories of our ill fated pull out of Vietnam back in the day.

I honestly don’t know what we can do, but tucking our tail between our legs and getting out, gripes my ass. We should never have been there in the first place.

Dubya also was willing to concede that maybe Iraq is sliding into civil war..Gee...what was his first clue..

************

Is it just me or does this dude arrested in connection with the killing of Jonbenet come off as a publicity hound who has chosen a very morbid way of getting his 15 minutes in the spotlight?

Creepy is a nice way to describe this loser.

*************

Iran says it’s going ahead with it’s nuke testing program. Is anyone surprised?


Wonder where Korean bad boy Kim Jong II is these days...awful quiet.

No comments: