8.18.2006

Dubya Slap down

Finally, someone has stood up to this rogue administration and it’s blatant disregard for the freedom of US citizens.

Federal Judge Anna Diggs Taylor issued a 45 page opinion Thursday saying that the Bush Administration’s wireless surveillance program is unconstitutional.

Dubya and company didn’t waste any time attacking the Judge stating she was an appointee of former President Jimmy Carter. As if that matters.

The White House says it will appeal. I guess they think bringing it to the Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals, here in Cincinnati will make a difference.

It might. After all this Cincinnati, Ohio, home to crooked election laws put into play by Dubya’s lapdog Ken Blackwell. Maybe the fix is in, in the courts too, and we just haven’t seen it yet.

Round two coming up..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

With havin so much content and articles do you ever run
into any problems of plagorism or copyright infringement?
My blog has a lot of unique content I've either written myself or outsourced but it looks like a lot of it is popping it up all over the web without my agreement. Do you know any techniques to help reduce content from being stolen? I'd genuinely appreciate it.


Visit my weblog :: santa fe auto insurance