7.09.2008

Dubya Wins Again

I’ve got a question........What difference does it make if we throw the dummy out of the White House, when congress continues to rubber stamp his abusive policies and validates his blatant disregard for our constitution.

I’m talking about the passage of FISA, the foreign intelligence surveillance act. This act allows the government to spy on Americans without having to show proof and get a warrant first. This act also exempts the big telecom companies from lawsuits from citizens for the illegal spying that has been going on since 9/11. Makes me want to send Verizon my cell phone and tell them which orifice to stick it up. Pay as you go cell is looking better and better everyday.

Obama voted for this garbage. Hillary voted against it. I don’t think McCain knows what it is. He’s too busy making jokes about killing Iranian civilians.

The thing that ticks me off about Obama is that I heard him say he would vote for it, then look at it later for revision, I guess after he is in the White House. Hell, why put it into effect at all? Why not vote it down in the first place. He is still a Senator, after all. And there is no guarantee he is going to make it to the White House for a second look in the first place.

That’s procrastination, bro...a terminal illness among my brothers of a similar color. Obama still has my vote, but I’m not a happy camper today.

Anyway...I've said it before, and I will say it again....

After we change the White House, we need to clear out Capital Hill, starting with Nancy Pelosi and that absolutely worthless majority leader, Harry Reid.

Term Limits, term limits, term limits....

1 comment:

Darius T. Williams said...

You're sooooo right! What difference will it make? We're going to have to do so much clean up and damage control once Obama gets voted in.