1.27.2008

Looking Through History to the Future

Last night, while talking on the phone with my sister who lives in South Carolina, I said something, and she echoed the same sentiment. We admitted to each other and in public, for the first time, what Obama has invoked in both of us..

The one word to describe it is...Camelot...

We lived it...We felt it.....We died when it finally was killed with Bobby...We feel it now....

Change is rustling...wrapping itself around our aging bodies...making us feel like we haven't felt in a very long time....

It feels marvelous....It feels scary.....

We feel apprehensive....We feel hopeful and revitalized....

Caroline Kennedy has endorsed Barack Obama today in the New York Times....

That is enough for me...That's all I needed to hear...

1 comment:

Darius T. Williams said...

I'm loving that Caroline Kennedy is endorsing Obama. I really hope he wins.