9.01.2008

Yet Another Karma Smackdown

Okay, so I take the day off to visit my parents and to teach my Dad how to use his computer. It’s his first ‘puter, and he is 80 years old and has decided to master this thing.

In between bookmarking sites and showing him how to do email, we’re watching US Open Tennis...

Nadal finally beats the new American Kid named Sam in four sets and then there is Venus playing a 19 year old girl from Poland who is ranked ninth in the World. She’s pretty good, too.

Well, when I finally get back to the news, my blogger buddy, Deblite tells me about Bristol Palin....

Okay....the 17 year old is preggers and about to marry her boyfriend, according to her mom’s news release...

Johnny Mac is said to have known this before he selected Sarah as his running mate...yeah right!

I have written repeatedly about right wing conservatives and their various hypocritical stances. They want us to leave the Palin kid alone...or they want us to leave Cheney’s lesbian daughter and her partner and their kid alone....or they want us to leave Phyllis Schafly’s gay son out of the conversation....while excoriating us...all of us others....

Sarah has also reportedly lawyered up on Troopergate, too....I guess I need to leave that alone, too..

Question, if I may.....Since Trig really is her kid...why not just produce the birth record..why out your 17 year old daughter to kill the rumor about you.....

Okay...I will leave everyone alone.....But this circus is marching and I’m just gonna sit back and watch it go by....

I’ve said it before....karma rules this universe.....

Ready to pick a new VP, John?

No comments: