11.04.2008

BELIEVE!

“A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history”. -gandhi


“The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams”. -eleanor roosevelt


“Change does not roll in on the wheels of inevitability, but comes through continuous struggle. And so we must straighten our backs and work for our freedom. A man can't ride you unless your back is bent”-martin luther king jr..


“Change will not come if we wait for some other person or some other time. We are the ones we've been waiting for. We are the change that we seek”-barack obama


Nothing in my lifetime has prepared me for this day, none the less...I'm ready. So I ask you...


DO YOU BELIEVE IN MIRACLES?

My answer is an emphatic.... YES!


.

2 comments:

ThatDeborahGirl said...

First they ignore you
Then they laugh at you
Then they fight you
Then you win
- Ghandi

Darius T. Williams said...

Yours and mine...that's our answer!